Help and advice about the Think: Protect: Connect Toolkit
The Think: Protect: Connect toolkit aims to provide schools, colleges and youth settings with a range of resources to safeguard young people with Autism Spectrum Conditions (ASC) from online radicalisation and extremism.
The key aims of this toolkit are to:
- Increase young people’s awareness, knowledge and understanding of online radicalisation and extremism and its causes
- Develop young people’s personal resilience to extremism and radicalisation
- Challenge stereotypes held by young people about certain individuals and groups
- Equip young people with critical thinking skills to empower them to explore and challenge a range of sensitive topics including use of online propaganda and extremist ideologies
- Enable young people to gain a number of transferable life skills that they can draw on in the future.